Just a quick note to let you know that we made it safely to Guangzhou. It was a long day for the kids and they are sound asleep while we're trying to unpack!
Checked into our hotel and we requested a larger suite (obviously) and we are thrilled with it. There is so much room! I know we can do 2 weeks here!! :) I'll post some pictures tomorrow but there's lots of unpacking to do.
On an adoption side note, we were informed tonight that Josiah was indeed sent back to the orphanage these last 7 days. (He was living in a foster home the last year and a half) We will not be allowed to meet his foster parents so that makes me very sad. They do not want the Chinese foster parents to correspond with the adoptive families and that had been happening so now they don't allow them to meet at all. I really wanted to get as much information about him as I could. So please pray for him. He's had way too many adjustments lately and now Monday he has to have another one.
Off to unpack....
Will be praying for you all! Kendra is SO cute and looks like she is having so much fun with her siblings after only a couple days!
ReplyDelete